FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE highlights the good times with a 17-track acoustic project, out October 18. THE ACOUSTIC SESSIONS spans their meteoric rise from 2012, as Belmont University alums playing open mic nights, to their current superstardom, including their 11X-PLATINUM breakout “Cruise,” which remains the best-selling digital Country single of all time.
“We’re taking it back, y’all,” shares FGL’s Brian Kelley. “Tyler and I started out writing songs on the back of his tailgate and playing anywhere that would let us. This album is a huge thank you for all of the good times that have brought us to where we are now.”
“Playing these tunes acoustic with BK gives it a whole new flavor,” adds FGL’s Tyler Hubbard. “We’re celebrating our fans with this project and hope y’all love it as much as we do.”
THE ACOUSTIC SESSIONS is available now for preorder with eight stripped-down favorites ready for immediate download. Physical CDs are available exclusively at Walmart on October 18.
Florida Georgia Line’s THE ACOUSTIC SESSIONS Track Listing
1. “Cruise”** – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Joey Moi, Chase Rice, Jesse Rice
2. “Round Here”** – Rodney Clawson, Thomas Rhett, Chris Tompkins
3. “Stay”** – Jon Lawhon, Joey Moi, Chris Robertson, Ben Wells, John Fred Young
4. “Get Your Shine On”** – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins
5. “This Is How We Roll” (feat. Luke Bryan) – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Luke Bryan, Cole Swindell
6. “Sippin’ on Fire”** – Rodney Clawson, Matt Dragstrem, Cole Taylor
7. “Sun Daze”** – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Cary Barlowe, Sarah Buxton, Jesse Frasure
8. “Dirt”** – Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins
9. “Anything Goes” – Felix McTeigue, Chris Tompkins, Craig Wiseman
10. “Confession” – Rodney Clawson, Ross Copperman, Matt Jenkins
11. “Smooth” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Nicolle Galyon, Jordan Schmidt
12. “H.O.L.Y.” – busbee, Nate Cyphert, William Wiik Larsen
13. “May We All” (feat. Tim McGraw) – Rodney Clawson, Jamie Moore
14. “God, Your Mama, and Me” (feat. Backstreet Boys) – Josh Kear, Hillary Lindsey, Gordie Sampson
15. “Simple” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Michael Hardy, Mark Holman
16. “Talk You Out of It”** – Michael Hardy, Hunter Phelps, Jameson Rodgers, Alysa Vanderheym
17. “Meant to Be” (feat. Bebe Rexha) – Tyler Hubbard, Bebe Rexha, David Garcia, Josh Miller
**Tracks available upon preorder
“Blessings” is the official 3rd single from Florida Georgia Line’s “Can’t Say I Ain’t Country” album and has been sent to radio. Request it now!
Two Under 2! Tyler Hubbard Shares Adorable Photos with New Baby Luca and Toddler Olivia
Tyler Hubbard and wife Hayley welcomed their second child, son Luca Reed, on Aug. 19
Tyler Hubbard couldn’t be a prouder papa.
The Florida Georgia Line singer, 32, and wife Hayley pose with their two children — 2-week-old son Luca Reed and daughter Olivia “Liv” Rose, 20 months — for this week’s issue of PEOPLE, out Friday, where they dish on everything from what they’re looking forward to most as a family of four to balancing work and home life.
“I love being able to write songs and play shows, but there’s a different emotion that comes along with it now and that’s just missing the family on a different level,” Hubbard tells PEOPLE. “I’ve always missed Hayley when she’s not out there, but now missing her and Liv and Luca puts a new level of that emotion on top of all the other emotions of the weekend. I just look forward to those Sundays.”
Luca’s Aug. 19 birth fell on a Monday, at the tail end of Hubbard and bandmate Brian Kelley‘s weekly Thursday through Saturday Can’t Say I Ain’t Country tour dates. And his baby boy has already seen Dad in action.
Happy birthday Luca! Born August 19 at 3:40 a.m. in Nashville, Luca arrived on his due date, weighing in at 8 lbs., 11 oz. and measuring 20.5 inches long.
Congrats to the happy family of 4!
Florida Georgia Line Launch Round Here Records With Flagship Artist Canaan Smith
As Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley continue to expand their business interests, the pair has founded Round Here Records. The label’s flagship artist is Canaan Smith.
“The label started with a passion to create music and to make records,” Hubbard tells Billboard via phone. “It happened organically [as] we continued to find the artists and friends that we love, believe in and thought had a gift and talent that we wanted to try to nurture. It turned into something that we are really excited about. [We’re] trying to do some trailblazing in this record label space.”
Last year Smith signed to Tree Vibez Music – the duo’s publishing arm founded in 2015 – and Kelley says the pair have believed in him for years as a songwriter and artist. Previously signed to Mercury Records Nashville, Smith saw success in 2015 with his second single, “Love You Like That,” which reached No. 1 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart.
While FGL, who remain signed to Big Machine as artists, have plans to put out records from other writer/performers signed to Tree Vibez, they say they will also sign talent beyond the publishing company. Hubbard and Kelley declined to mention names, but say they have three more acts “we’re about to put music out on real, real soon.”
“If we find a songwriter/artist that has a publishing deal somewhere else, they don’t have to be on Tree Vibez to sign with Round Here Records,” Kelley says. “Tyler and I are looking for great people, great talent and great songs, and that’s what Round Here and Tree Vibez is always focused on.”
Hayley had a “sprinkle” on June 1 (like a baby shower, but for the second baby) with a whole bunch of ladies (and some familiar faces), and revealed the name of baby #2: Luca Reed Hubbard will make his debut in August!
FGL played their first ever show at Nashville’s famed Ryman Auditorium, as part of a SiriusXM exclusive concert. They even invited a fan in the audience, Miss Terry as they called her, up to the stage to sign Bebe’s part of ‘Meant to Be”. LUCKY LADY!
TOUR CURRENTLY POSTPONED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS CONCERNS
None right now