Brian Kelley has announced his full length debut album “Sunshine State of Mind (Season One)” to be released June 25! Featuring 17 songs all co-written by BK, and he’s given us 2 new songs while we wait! Preorder here and get 8 tracks now (the 6 that we’re released with “BK Wave Pack” previously)
“They say write what you know and this is the first time I really wrote for me. These songs are my babies, y’all,” shares Kelley. “This project came from a real place – my experiences as a kid in Florida, getting away, and finally moving back – and it’s just been a very life-giving thing for me. I hope fans get to know a little more about me, hear my voice, and that Sunshine State of Mind takes you on a dreamlike vacation as soon as you hit play. Welcome to Season One.”
Florida Georgia Line are back on tour this fall with Russell Dickerson, Lauren Alaina and Redferrin! The “I Love My Country Tour” kicks off September 24 in Atlanta. Presale tickets go on sale May 28 if you’re a member of FGL Lifers.
24 | Atlanta, GA – Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood
25 | New Orleans, LA – Smoothie King Center
26 | Houston, TX – Toyota Center
30 | Cincinnati, OH – Riverbend Music Center
1 | Cleveland, OH – Blossom Music Center
2 | Indianapolis, IN – Ruoff Music Center
7 | Virginia Beach, VA – Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach
8 | Hartford, CT – XFINITY Theatre
9 | Syracuse, NY – St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview
14 | Des Moines, IA – Wells Fargo Arena
15 | Omaha, NE – CHI Health Center
16 | St. Louis, MO – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
21 | Raleigh, NC – Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
22 | Charlotte, NC – PNC Music Pavilion
23 | Washington, DC – Jiffy Lube Live
28 | Detroit, MI – Little Caesars Arena
29 | Chicago, IL – United Center
30 | Kansas City, MO – T-Mobile Center
4 | San Diego, CA – North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre
5 | Mountain View, CA – Shoreline Amphitheatre
6 | Wheatland, CA – Toyota Amphitheatre
7 | Fresno, CA – Save Mart Center
11 | Phoenix, AZ – Ak-Chin Pavilion
12 | Los Angeles, CA – The Forum
13 | San Bernardino, CA – Glen Helen Amphitheater
16 | Denver, CO – Ball Arena
17 | Salt Lake City, UT – Vivint Smart Home Arena
19 | Portland, OR – Moda Center
20 | Seattle, WA – Climate Pledge Arena
Florida Georgia Line’s Brian Kelley has formed Nashville South Records, a partnership with Warner Music Nashville, as an outlet for his solo music.
Kelley is expected to release solo music this spring, with a full album coming later this year.
“I couldn’t be more grateful for everyone who has helped me on my journey to get here. I’m humbled to team up with Warner Music Nashville to take the music I’ve been dreamin’ and schemin’ up to the next level,” Kelley said. “This is just the beginning of a whole new adventure. My vision for what’s next is a vibe and state of mind – get ready to ride the wave with ya Beach Cowboy, y’all!”
Florida Georgia Line’s latest partnership that has a charitable component.
On Wednesday, it was announced that the country duo (comprised of Brian Kelley, 35, and Tyler Hubbard, 34) have teamed up with Amazon Music to announce their virtual live show, titled Life Rolls on from the FGL House. The upcoming concert — which premieres on Feb. 17 at 9 p.m. EST on the Amazon Music Twitch channel and within the Amazon Music mobile app — is in support of the pair’s new album Life Rolls On, out Friday. The two will participate in a Q&A session hosted by CMT’s Cody Alan ahead of their performance.
Florida Georgia Line will be entertaining listeners from inside their downtown Nashville restaurant and bar, FGL House. The virtual event will benefit The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee’s Nashville Neighbors Fund in efforts to provide monetary grants to local businesses that were impacted by the Christmas Day bombing in Nashville.
Florida Georgia Line member Brian Kelley‘s play May We All is being adapted to a movie musical, and the film has now found a director: filmmaker Andy Fickman.
Fickman, who directed the 2006 rom-com She’s the Man and the Kevin James CBS sitcom Kevin Can Wait, joins Kelley’s CuzBro Productions—alongside partners Stephen Snedden and Justin Halliwell— as well as Lively McCabe Entertainment, and BMG. May We All was first announced in October 2019 as a stage production, which has experienced delays due to the coronavirus pandemic. The film does not yet have a projected release date.
“My partners and I are really excited to welcome Andy to the May We All fam!” says Kelley. “Not only do we connect on a country music-lovin’ level, but I admire his work as a director and truly believe he’ll bring the heart of our script to life. It’s been a long time coming and I can’t wait for everyone to finally be able to enjoy May We All – from the stage to the big screen.”
Tim McGraw and Tyler Hubbard will join a slew of other stars at Wednesday night’s primetime TV special after Joe Biden is sworn-in as president, organizers tell PEOPLE exclusively.
The country stars are expected to sing their new song “Undivided” — a message, as Hubbard said, of ever-more-important unity (and a parallel with Biden’s own campaign).
Speaking with CBS This Morning last week, Hubbard, 33, (one half of Florida Georgia Line) said that when he learned of the deadly insurrection at the U.S. Capitol this month, “I thought, ‘Man, I thought we needed this message last year.’ ”
1. “Long Live” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, David Garcia, Josh Miller
2. “Life Looks Good” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Jaren Johnston
3. “Countryside” – Blake Redferrin, Jake Rose, Michael Whitworth
4. “Always Gonna Love You” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Ross Copperman, Corey Crowder, Michael Hardy
5. “I Love My Country” – Kane Brown, Corey Crowder, Chase McGill, Ernest Keith Smith, Ryan Vojtesak, Will Weatherly
6. “Hard To Get To Heaven” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Josh Thompson
7. “Long Time Comin’” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jordan Schmidt, Canaan Smith
8. “Interlude” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder
9. “Ain’t Worried Bout It (Album Version)” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip
10. “Beer:30” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Canaan Smith, Ernest Keith Smith
11. “New Truck” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Jeff Gitelman, Raysean Hairston, Blake Redferrin, Priscilla Renea
12. “Eyes Closed” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Ross Copperman, Corey Crowder, Michael Hardy
13. “Second Guessing (From Songland)” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Ester Dean, Andrew DeRoberts, Shane McAnally, Griffen Palmer, Ben Simonetti, Ryan Tedder, Geoff Warburton
14. “Good To Me” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Canaan Smith
15. “U.S. Stronger” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley
16. “Life Rolls On” – Ben Burgess, Alysa Vanderheym, Emily Weisband
Tribe Kelley TK is a USA made clothing brand founded and operated by Brittney and Brian Kelley. The brand is a collection of transitional fashion pieces that are intended to keep you feeling comfortable and stylin’ from the plane to the party.