Florida Georgia Line’s Brian Kelley has formed Nashville South Records, a partnership with Warner Music Nashville, as an outlet for his solo music.
Kelley is expected to release solo music this spring, with a full album coming later this year.
“I couldn’t be more grateful for everyone who has helped me on my journey to get here. I’m humbled to team up with Warner Music Nashville to take the music I’ve been dreamin’ and schemin’ up to the next level,” Kelley said. “This is just the beginning of a whole new adventure. My vision for what’s next is a vibe and state of mind – get ready to ride the wave with ya Beach Cowboy, y’all!”
Florida Georgia Line’s latest partnership that has a charitable component.
On Wednesday, it was announced that the country duo (comprised of Brian Kelley, 35, and Tyler Hubbard, 34) have teamed up with Amazon Music to announce their virtual live show, titled Life Rolls on from the FGL House. The upcoming concert — which premieres on Feb. 17 at 9 p.m. EST on the Amazon Music Twitch channel and within the Amazon Music mobile app — is in support of the pair’s new album Life Rolls On, out Friday. The two will participate in a Q&A session hosted by CMT’s Cody Alan ahead of their performance.
Florida Georgia Line will be entertaining listeners from inside their downtown Nashville restaurant and bar, FGL House. The virtual event will benefit The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee’s Nashville Neighbors Fund in efforts to provide monetary grants to local businesses that were impacted by the Christmas Day bombing in Nashville.
Florida Georgia Line member Brian Kelley‘s play May We All is being adapted to a movie musical, and the film has now found a director: filmmaker Andy Fickman.
Fickman, who directed the 2006 rom-com She’s the Man and the Kevin James CBS sitcom Kevin Can Wait, joins Kelley’s CuzBro Productions—alongside partners Stephen Snedden and Justin Halliwell— as well as Lively McCabe Entertainment, and BMG. May We All was first announced in October 2019 as a stage production, which has experienced delays due to the coronavirus pandemic. The film does not yet have a projected release date.
“My partners and I are really excited to welcome Andy to the May We All fam!” says Kelley. “Not only do we connect on a country music-lovin’ level, but I admire his work as a director and truly believe he’ll bring the heart of our script to life. It’s been a long time coming and I can’t wait for everyone to finally be able to enjoy May We All – from the stage to the big screen.”
Tim McGraw and Tyler Hubbard will join a slew of other stars at Wednesday night’s primetime TV special after Joe Biden is sworn-in as president, organizers tell PEOPLE exclusively.
The country stars are expected to sing their new song “Undivided” — a message, as Hubbard said, of ever-more-important unity (and a parallel with Biden’s own campaign).
Speaking with CBS This Morning last week, Hubbard, 33, (one half of Florida Georgia Line) said that when he learned of the deadly insurrection at the U.S. Capitol this month, “I thought, ‘Man, I thought we needed this message last year.’ ”
1. “Long Live” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, David Garcia, Josh Miller
2. “Life Looks Good” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Jaren Johnston
3. “Countryside” – Blake Redferrin, Jake Rose, Michael Whitworth
4. “Always Gonna Love You” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Ross Copperman, Corey Crowder, Michael Hardy
5. “I Love My Country” – Kane Brown, Corey Crowder, Chase McGill, Ernest Keith Smith, Ryan Vojtesak, Will Weatherly
6. “Hard To Get To Heaven” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Josh Thompson
7. “Long Time Comin’” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jordan Schmidt, Canaan Smith
8. “Interlude” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder
9. “Ain’t Worried Bout It (Album Version)” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip
10. “Beer:30” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Canaan Smith, Ernest Keith Smith
11. “New Truck” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Jeff Gitelman, Raysean Hairston, Blake Redferrin, Priscilla Renea
12. “Eyes Closed” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Ross Copperman, Corey Crowder, Michael Hardy
13. “Second Guessing (From Songland)” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Ester Dean, Andrew DeRoberts, Shane McAnally, Griffen Palmer, Ben Simonetti, Ryan Tedder, Geoff Warburton
14. “Good To Me” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Canaan Smith
15. “U.S. Stronger” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley
16. “Life Rolls On” – Ben Burgess, Alysa Vanderheym, Emily Weisband
Country music duo Florida Georgia Line recently made history with two hit singles earning diamond status. On Friday, the singers became the first country artists in RIAA certification’s 62-year history to achieve two Diamond singles. The Recording Industry Association of America put out a tweet announcing the news on Monday.
“@FLAGAline was first with one diamond single, and now they are the first with two!” the tweet says. “Congrats Fellas.”
The group’s 2012 breakout hit “cruise” and 2017’s “Meant To Be” are the two songs earning the honor for Florida Georgia Line. According to the RIAA website, only 43 songs have obtained diamond status making the honor of having two highly unique.
The duo could return to the road as soon as summer 2021.
Country superstars Florida Georgia Line have signed a long-term touring deal with Live Nation. Though FGL — Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley — have utilized the promoting giant before, the new multi-year pact makes Live Nation their exclusive promoter in North America.
“This past year has given us a chance to spend more time writing, producing, and being creative, but we are itching to get back on the road,” said Kelley and Hubbard in a statement. “We miss our fans, and the live energy and connection we have with them when we hit the stage. Our Live Nation family has been a great partner in the past, and we’re excited to be teaming up like this together. Getting back on tour and being able to share our new music can’t come soon enough!”
With a COVID-19 vaccine hopefully on the way, the duo could return to the road as early as summer 2021.
Tribe Kelley TK is a USA made clothing brand founded and operated by Brittney and Brian Kelley. The brand is a collection of transitional fashion pieces that are intended to keep you feeling comfortable and stylin’ from the plane to the party.